Sunday 27 August 2017

A Titanic Catastrophe and Gigantic Rocks
















I had a lot of fun in our short time in Northern Ireland. We visited the Titanic Museum which was all about how the Titanic was built in the Belfast shipyards and what it looked like inside. There was also a discovery area where you could watch footage of the probes exploring the sunken ship. Our car was very hard to find when we left the museum but I managed to locate it. We went down a few backstreets to find a pub where I had bangers and mash. YUM! Mom and I also found Lucky II at our host David's house.











We went north of Belfast and walked along the Giant's Causeway. I was in awe of the strange shaped massive rocks. I had a lot of fun climbing over the weird shaped rocks. Tide pools in between the rocks were also oddly shaped and I even found a few fish living in them. I really enjoyed Northern Ireland and I wish we could have stayed longer.




No comments: